By Tony Diaz
I'd like to add a condition to this to not do it if "id" already exists in the table:
Set Field [ Moby_Countries_Values::ID ; JSONGetElement ( $record ; "id" ) ]
So that value, 'id' is embedded within the blob that I'm parsing already. In that loop some of the array sets may exist, others many not already.
If [ not IsEmpty( $countries ) ] Set Field [ ISBN::JSON_VariableView1 ; $countries ] Set Variable [ $Cover_Group_ID ; Value: ISBN::ISBN_ID ] Set Variable [ $n ; Value: ValueCount ( JSONListKeys ( $authors ; "" ) ) ] Freeze Window Go to Layout [ “ISBN_Meta” (ISBN_Meta) ; Animation: None ] Loop Set Variable [ $i ; Value: $i + 1 ] Exit Loop If [ $i > $n ] New Record/Request Set Field [ Moby_Countries_Meta::Cover_Group_ID ; $Cover_Group_ID ] Set Variable [ $record ; Value: JSONGetElement ( $countries ; $i - 1) ] Set Field [ Moby_Countries_Values::Name ; JSONGetElement ( $record ; "name" ) ] Set Field [ Moby_Countries_Values::Description ; JSONGetElement ( $record ; "desc" ) ] Set Field [ Moby_Countries_Values::ID ; JSONGetElement ( $record ; "id" ) ] End Loop Go to Layout [ original layout ; Animation: None ] End If
Because afterwards I'll do:
Set Field [ Moby_Countries_Meta::ID ; JSONGetElement ( $record ; "id" ) ]
...and it will relate to the just added / or already now existing record.
I have started sending emails using the INSERT FROM URL method shown by soliant here:
Emails are being sent out but many recipients seem to be getting my emails sent to their spam folders. I'm curious if this has anything to do with this method of sending emails.
By Joost Miltenburg
I added security to limit the DataAPI user from accessing certain records, with the limited option. I tested this while running these files on my HD no server. Worked like a charm. After moving the files to FMServer the DataAPI account can access all record in the table all of a sudden.
Any thoughts as to why this is happening?
I have been running a document creation and management solution for 2 years.
My scribe maintenance subscription ran out so I bought a new license.
Boom the whole things has collapsed.
Scribe is throwing errors when a field in the database does not appear as a merge field in the document the attached being a typical error.
This solution is vital to my practice but 360Work have no taken 2 working days with no solution - not responding to my emails when I tell them that their work arounds aren't working.
This was suggested "ScribeSetErrorCapture(true)" - but that does not even appear in my steps in the script window.
Hi - I'm developing a business solution to be hosted on FM Server. It will be hosted on Soliant Cloud. This is my first time developing for Server. I read Steven and Wim's whitepaper on FM 16 security, which was very helpful.
In the past, when I've created upgrades to my solution, I've imported data from the previous version into the new one. Each update is a modified version of the previous file.
I read about the benefits of using File Access Protection. My solution is a single file solution so I can basically exclude any other file having access - except I'm not sure what impact that will have on import from previous versions. I assume both files will have the same ID - but not sure if that means that FM will see the older version as trusted or not.