Server Maintenance This Week. ×

RadioButton alignment

This topic is 4098 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi all!

I have a small problem, and I'm sure the solution is obvious, but I can't get it...

I have a field with a list of values. On the layout, the field is set to display values as radiobuttons.

In the php file « addrecord.php » (generated by the PHP Assistant), the values are written « back to back ». This make the web page cumbersome as the values appears in the same line (approx 10 values).

So, the question is : where (and how) in the addrecord.php file can I put some code to make the radiobutton appears one above the other, just like that :

Radiobutton 1

Radiobutton 2

Radiobutton 3

Thanks a lot !

Martin :)

Yup!

I didn't had access to the computer while I wrote my first message... But now I do!

So here is the code that create the radiobuttons from the list vlaues of the FM database :

<tr class="field">
                                                    <td class="field_name">
                                                        <?php echo str_replace(' ', '&nbsp; ',htmlentities('Équipements',ENT_NOQUOTES,'UTF-8',false));?>
                                                    </td>
                                                    <td class="field_data">
                                                        <?php $fieldName = 'Équipements';?><?php $fieldValue =         $record->getField('Équipements', 0) ; ?><?php getInputChoices("radio", $layout->getValueListTwoFields('Equipements', (isset($master_record)) ? $master_record->getRecordId() : $record->getRecordId()), $fieldValue, getFieldFormName($fieldName, 0, $record, true, 'RADIOBUTTONS', 'text'), 'text', $submitDateOrder);?>
                                                    </td>
                                                </tr>

I did try to add a <br> somewhere (I'm guessing it should be near the $submitDateOrder variable), whitout any success...

Martin :)

Which is good - until you actually want it all on a single line... This is why I dislike the API, you shouldn't need to edit a helper file to get the results you're after...

Anyway, good you have a solution

This topic is 4098 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.