Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RyanESmith7

Pull Error - Error Code 106

Recommended Posts

I have gotten about 10 of my 30 something tables to properly sync, but I've run into 2 tables in particular that will not sync for some reason. When I add them to the relationship graph on the host and in the mobile, and modify a record on the host, it will cause a sync error on the mobile. 

 

The specific error says:

Pull Error

An error occurred when attempting to process the pulled payload. (Error code:106)

 

With the debugger on, these are the four dialogs that I see prior to the error:

 

Payload Record 1

?[[bR]]ES_Job Notes

8882

1340

1/6/2015  11:18:29 PM

 

Table Name for Payload Record 1

?[[bR]]ES_Job Notes

 

Field Names for Payload Record 1

?

 

ES_Record_UUID for Payload Record 1

(this is a blank dialog)

 

Then I see the error 106.

 

Interestingly enough, the Job Notes table was not giving me trouble before I added the Job Documents table. Any ideas on the best way to troubleshoot this from here?

 

Thanks,

Ryan Smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan --

 

I would double-check the "Job Documents" table. It looks like it is causing a problem on the server-side, as EasySync tries to include it in the payload being sent during the pull phase of the sync

 

Make sure that you have the ES_ fields in the table, that they are setup properly, etc.

 

-- Tim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think the trouble with the ES_ fields is on the server side or on the client side? 

 

I added the ES_ fields to all the tables at one time, and then duplicated the db to make my mobile.

 

I'll try recreating those fields and that relationship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on what you are seeing in the payload being received from the server, it looks like the problem is server-side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is also happening on another table so I am simplifying my test scenario and recreating the sync with just my "Companies" table. Could this error have anything to do with the naming of fields or validation of the fields? I noticed my Companies table has one field with a really long name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tim,
I suspect, but have not confirmed that the use of the either the ? or the | characters in some field names was causing my 106 error. I'm still trying to confirm this but struggling with testing scenarios as mentioned in another post. 

Thanks,

Ryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan --

 

In EasySync's ExecuteSQL calls, all of the references to tables, fields, etc are handled in such a way that any non-SQL-compliant names are handled properly.

 

So I'd be curious to see if any of the field names that you are using are causing problems.

 

Let me know what you find.

 

-- Tim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can definitely confirm that having | in the name of a field was a big problem. The weird thing is, if I sync'd a table with that field alone, I would get no errors, but nothing would sync. But if it was mixed in with a group of other tables, I would get the 106 error. I've renamed my fields in question and I'm moving on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.