ScottVan

Upgrade from 2.6 to 4.0

Is there any special procedure to upgrade from 2.6 to 4.0? Previous upgrades have been essentially flawless - however I suspect there might be a hitch going forward so much? 

Thnx

Scott

Read the instructions that come with MirrorSync, there's a file called IMPORTANT 4.0 update notes.txt that comes with it.

The format of the sync data has changed with each major version, so it will be necessary to essentially start over and redo the initial sync. The good news is that you can continue to use all the same sync layouts that you already have, so the configuration process shouldn't take long.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By eqitec
      I want to take advantage of the FM16 BOGO offer by 12/20/17. I am presently using FM13 Adv.
      Are there any special concerns I should watch out for in going from FM13 Adv to FM16 Adv?
      Thanks.
    • By Martin Taylor
      Hi all experts (hopefully), I have just upgraded from FMS12 to FMS16. On the FMS12 server we are running a php solution. I have installed 16 onto a new server, uploaded all the databases (all successfully running) and have copied the php website to the new location on the 16 server. I can see the website from home (so I know the website is in the right place and the DNS s working) BUT I can't seem to connect to the database successfully. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. 
      Oh, and it is accessed with https
    • By charlitoA
      Hi all

I recently bought a licence of 360Works Email 2, working great, but I will need to upgrade to Workgroup Licence, I thought that only when sending an email and only then where using the licence, but apparently not and I need to upgrade
      Do anybody know if I get a disscount for having already the single user licence? Or do I have to buy from scratch? It's the same file or it's diferent?
      Kind Regards
      Happy Programming
    • By Lewis Stairs
      Hi,
      I have purchased the licence to upgrade from MIrrorSync 2 to MirrorSync 3 and have begun to install it. The configuration tool explained that the MirrorSync table and scripts were obselete and I needed to copy in the new ones, however, upon copying the scripts I get the attached error message. 
      Copying the table and layout works fine, but not the scripts. 
      It also worries me slightly that the application window title shows as '360Works MirrorSync Configuration: null' - is this a concern? 
      I have tried re-downloading the configuration client, with no luck as yet. 
      Any guidance would be greatly appreciated
      Lewis

Hello again,
      I have fixed this issue by uninstalling MirrorSync and re-installing v3
      Sorry for all the fuss
    • By Sean
      Hello!
      I would like to call on you fine guru's for some advice!
      I work at quite a large company in the UK, we're currently running FM Pro 12, but pay the license fee and obviously have access to all the latest versions. I am just wondering how much of a "big job" it would be to switch everything over to FM Pro 14 or 15 (we have access to both) and what implications, if any we may encounter?
      Sorry if its a silly question, I just cant seem to find a good answer anywhere about this. Thanks in advance.
  • Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    tomus007 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.