Table Records Not Syncing

This topic is 2195 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I've just started using MirrorSync to sync our production iPads with our FileMaker server, and overall I am thrilled with the functionality. I do have one weird little issue, though, that I'm hoping someone can help me with.

I have a table called Step Intervals, and none of the records from this table appear on the iPads after sync. It's not for any of the obvious reasons: I do have the Step intervals table checked in the MirrorSync setup, all the fields I want synced are on the sync layout, etc.

However the table itself contains a self-join. Without getting into a ton of extraneous detail, it's meant to record the ideal interval between two steps of my production process happening (stored in the Steps table). So Steps Interval looks something like this:

Step Interval ID

ID_Beginning_Step

ID_End_Step

Where the beginning and end fields both contain foreign keys for different instances of the Steps table.

I did try adding a layout for the second Steps instance to my MirrorSync setup, but got the message "Node FileMaker Server has dependencies from other nodes, but it was never added to the NodeConfiguration with addGroup". So I know I'm doing something wrong, but if the solution is in the documentation I'm missing it.

Any pointers much appreciated!

I think this is a "normal" cross table so it shouldn't be a problem ... .

Just two short questions .. ?

Do all necessary tables have sync layouts and they are included in the sync ?

Do you use a customization script ? 

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know exactly what I did, but after a bunch of prodding and redoing the config file the dang table started syncing. Probably a mistake on my end, I'm pretty new at this.

Thanks for the help though. At least I was able to stop focusing on the cross table, because that was just driving me nuts...

This topic is 2195 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.