Sign in to follow this  
Tondats

fmp17 Can I use Filemaker to make a Website?

Hello guys, good evening!

I'm from the Philippines. Just wanna ask if I can use Filemaker to make a website? Just like Wordpress and Joomla.

If Yes, then what are the steps that I should do?

Thanks!

Edited by Tondats

Kabayan, See this thread & this link...may be helpful.

Edited by Lola

Thanks Lola...I have a kababayan pala here...hehe...I'll check the links later.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By john9210
      Excel and Filemaker calculates the difference between two dates differently. I always thought that when you subtract two date from one another, the result was the number of full days between the dates.

For example:  Calculate the difference between 1/15/19 – 1/9/19.

There are 5 full days between these dates (10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th). However, FM and Excel calculations do not result in 5, and they don’t even agree with each other!

In Excel, Difference = 7

In FM, Difference = 6

It seems that when you subtract two dates in Excel the result includes the starting and ending dates and therefore it is not the number full days between the dates. In FM the result seems to include either the starting or ending date (not both), and therefore it also is not the number of full days between the dates.

What gives?

• By amerioca
      Hi everybody,
      looks like I do have a sort of rookie problem here. 
      I created a subsummary report which is sorted by a break field and all works fine. All is fine in layout and preview mode. Just in browse mode I seem to have a problem.  There is a large grey empty area just underneath of the subsummary part showing.  Anyone with an idea what it is I messed up here? I already googled but just found 1 similar report from 2010. Sort of optically annoying.
      Any help is highly appreciated.

• By amerioca
      Hi everyone
      I am working with filemaker on and off for the last recent years but, no doubts about it, I am still a rookie.
      lately I have created a db similar to a booking engine for shore excursions for river cruise ships. Lots of modules, layouts, scripts etc. As I really have to work with my limited knowledge, it took a long time and is not really constructed in a way any pro would do it with a lot of workarounds and probably sort of unorthodox. However, it works just fine for me and I am sort of proud, to have gotten to the point where I am. However, I am afraid, that I corrupted the whole thing somehow.
      No I am trying to integrate a sort of an accounting layout consisting out of a summary or subsummary report. The report contains fields from  4 related tables. and a summary field. The db has some 5 different tables and around 35 different active layouts. First problem is that my subsummary part, which I created with the New Layout/Report assistant, does not show up at all in browse mode. I have tried to base the layout on all 4 tables, but it seems not to be working.
      The second problem is that the summary field is not working and producing some random weired numbers instead of the summary of the field it is assigned to. On the attached pics I have placed the summary field into the bottom in order to demonstrate the results. In every ordinary case it is located in the subsummary part. I have played around here a lot. deleted it, created a new field, created a new layout etc, etc, but it just won't calculate the value of the field it is assinged to.
      Anyone any idea, of what am I doing wrong here? Tnx for any help in advance.

• By Caio Euzébio
      Hi Guys,
      There is any script who request user and password of user after click in a button.
      I have a check box in my solution with get username for log register and validation, i want to request user and pass to allow
      user enter this option.

Thanks for all.
    • By Jhon Doe
      Hi, I hope you having a wonderful day,
      Currently I'm traying to create a dashboard with Filemaker, the idea is show several portals and grafics of differnets databases but with specific criterias. The case that i'm trying to resolve is the next one:
      There are three database related, one is for clients, another is the contract of this clients (services) and the last one is client's tickets, so we have the next relationships:
      tickets DB ------ Clients ------ Services  
      (I didn't create that DB distribution). The idea is show in the dashboard which tickets were created for clients who have certain services. The first thing i did was create a self join relationship of  Services to filter those clients who have the services i want to filter, next, i put this relationship into a portal in a layout based on the Services database and it works, but if i put into the portal a field related with the client's name, the portal doesn't match the results of the self join relationship whit the correct client, neither with the tickets that it supposed are related with the results of the self join relationships, how can I created a query in Filemaker taking into account more that one database? I made the  self-join in the manage/database/relationships menu.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.