Tondats

fmp17 Where do the path file of my apps on Filemaker Go?

Hello guys, good afternoon.

Just wanna ask if where does my apps or the path of my apps put on Filemaker Go? What folder should I access in the iPad?

Thanks!

Get( DocumentPath) or Get( TemporaryPath ) will give you the accessible paths. iPads, as are iPhones, are sandboxed and you can't (afaik) access anything outside those locations.

Thanks Olger! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By IP C
      Hello All,

Its been 2 months since I started using Filemaker. Now this is my first post. In the attached file Im trying to make something like Bill of Materials. I have a Product Table, Stock table and Components Table. The relationship is Below

My Problem is when I update my Stock table using a portal in my Popover it always shows the balance to my Stock Portal. What I want is It will show the Individual Stock as I choose each Product.

Please help me correct my mistake & Please see attached file for reference.

Thank you so much in Advance.
      Product Allocation.fmp12
    • By Gismo12
      Hi All,

Please could you assist in how to use chart, scattered with straight lines as in excel?
      File Maker seems to only have scattered but not the sub section of "with straight lines"
    • By Lola
      Hello All,

I have two tables, Material table and Material Transaction table In my material table I have the Quantity on Hand a Calculation Field (Sum ( Material Transactions::Units In | Out ))  and on my Material Transaction I have the following Fields Quantity Dispensed ; Quantity Returned ; Type (Auto Enter Data "In") ;  Units In | Out which is a calculation field(If ( Type = "Out" ; 0 - Quantity Returned ; Quantity Returned )

In my portal from Material Transaction I have a button bar (In | Out) which there is a single step script that set the type into In or Out which is not working and my Quantity on Hand and my Quantity Returned is not matching which is my problem. I want also that my Initial value for Quantity returned is my Quantity Received from my parent table. 

Attached is the file that I'm working.
      Thank you so much in advance.
      Material Transaction.fmp12
    • By Hijack
      Recently my FMPA 17 client on one of my machines has decided to go bonkers and show me a blank launch center on opening.  It's literally just become a white window with "FileMaker Pro Advanced" on the title bar and that's it.  If I click around, it is responsive and will occasionally pop open options and such so I know the content is there it's just not visible.
      I've checked my video driver (updated and rolled back), reinstalled FMPA 17 several times.  Uninstalled Visual C++ libraries and reinstalled.  Uninstalled anything I can think of that's video related.  But, nothing changes the status.
      I can launch a database from an fmp://<server-ip>/database.fmp12 URL and it will load.  The layout content is visible as normal but dialog boxes are blank like the launch center.
      Has anyone seen this and know a solution?  I have come across posts from folks relating the same issue with previous versions but none of those lead to a solution.
      Thanks
      -David

• By Tondats
      Hello guys, good evening!
      Currently I'm making a solution "Ageing of Accounts" to a certain Government agency. 
      I'm still in the part of an account's computation to get the ending balance of every account. But I have a problem in putting some Penalties. (See the picture below)
      These are situations that needs to be Penalties. Penalty will be posted if:
      1. If the Bill of a certain account exceeded the Due Date provided.
      2. If the person has not paid and it exceeded the Due Date.
      3. If there is a remaining balance of a certain account and it has not been paid yet.
      I have attached a sample, for you to test and help me with this solution that I'm currently solving.
      If you already downloaded the sample, there's only one sample account there. The total ending balance of should be "16,996.10". But in my computation, it's only "16,901.20". 
      The BILLING - February 2017 and BILLING - April 2017 should have penalties, since there is still remaining balance. The account should always penalty since if the Arrears is not yet paid.
      Hope someone can help me.
      Thank you!

Ageing Sample.fmp12
  • Who Viewed the Topic

4 members have viewed this topic:
    madman411  siroos12  Lee Smith  Ocean West 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.