Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Regarding the jv entries in transactions

This topic is 3542 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Dear Sir,
I have created Stock Inventory file with the help of Inventory FM Solutions. Yet I have customise according to my requirements. I have two stock inventory locations one is at Go down and another is at Shop. First materials  received at go down then transfer to shop. So for as this I have  make each items twice but in different ID and also suffix them with location name. For example  a item name as aluminium foils 162 mm (Go down)   and another is aluminium foil 162 mm (SHOP) in item list. Stock transaction is maintain by month wise of each item with month wise stock transaction id. I create new record of stock transaction month wise.
My query is that at present I have to make two entries while transferring items from go down to shop. First in selected item portal table I make entry  in Unit Out field (Say Aluminium Foil 162 mm go down) then again I have to select item (Say aluminium foil 162 mm shop)and put value (Value from UNIT OUT field) in Field UNIT IN .
My requisition is that is there any script to complete this cycle with single entries. As there are at about 1000 product list which I have to transfer from go down to shop. I am attaching small file for your perusal to get rid of the result.

Here is link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/38ycr8kj5u75lik/Stock%20Inventory%20-%20Copy.fmp12

Yes for sure, but you'll have to create it.  

Start with IF clause

If ( Stack Transaction Data :: Inventory = "OUT/GDN")

SetVariable ($amount= Stack Transaction Data :: Units Out)

code to find transaction record for same product with (Shop) appended or create transaction

Go to portal row (last)

Set field Stack Transaction Data :: Units In $amount

End

Attach to field Inventory with script trigger (on modify) or attach to button ON PORTAL ROW (if this technique your code can drop if clause)

Hope this helps

Thanks Nuos Sir,

I am grateful for your reply.

If possible you can add this script in above link according to your answer because I have tried but not getting to the point. if you don't take in either it will be helpful for me to reach at the correct answer.

post-111634-0-99941200-1406976154_thumb.

Hi Sam, and welcome to the FM Forums,

Please attach your files here, just follow these steps Attach File

The reason we want them posted here, is so they don’t disappear once you have received a response that fixes your problem.

Lee

• 2 weeks later...

This topic is 3542 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.