This topic is 3159 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi Guys, I'm stuck to say I wonder if it has with brain power to do...

Table "Pencils" fields:

----------------------------------------

State                                                                                                      Text | Has one of two values: "Activated" or "Deactivated"

Brand                                                                                                     Text |Can be one out of many brands......

Pricetag                                                                                                  Numerical |the price of each pencil

Sum_Pricetags_samebranded_and_activated pencils                           Calculation |?????

This is what I can't figure out for the last calculation field in the table "Pencils", How do I make a calculation out of the following:

In the calculation I want the Pencils from the same brand and with the same state "Activated" have their pricetags summed up and only if the two conditions are met.

Example:

2 pencils are of same brand and they are both in the state "Activated". The one pencil have a pricetag of 18£ and the second one have a pricetag of 10£

Because they are of same brand and both have the same state, I want their price to sum up, 18+10=28£ 

It does not matter what the field say if the conditions are not met for other records, the field then can stay blank.

Cheers

This topic is 3159 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.