This topic is 2522 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi,

I have a configuration table (named 'Usager actif') with 'Projet ID actif' and start/end date values (field name 'Bilan date début' and 'Bilan date fin') linked to a timesheet table (named 'FTemps lié Projet bilan') to show only the records that match, according to the following relation:

FTemps.jpg

This table is also linked to a step table (named 'Étapes lié FTemps lié Projet bilan') to show a list of steps used by the timesheet table (named 'FTemps lié Projet bilan'), base on the following relation:

STEP.jpg

So the last table (named 'Étapes lié FTemps lié Projet bilan') is shown in a portal and it's working correctly (show only two steps used, for all the timesheet records). But I wanna show the total time used for each step (first step is 5 hours, and last one 95 hours). It's working correctly if the start/end date included all timesheet records. But if I shrink the ending date (removing 2 hours from the timesheet in step 2), the total time by step still show all time since the context does not follow from timesheet table to the step table in relation.

I still see 5 hours for step 1 and 95 hours for step 2 (should be 93). The total time for all step is now 98 hours, since the ending date has been shrink (removing 2 hours on step 2).

How can I do this (hope fully I'm clear enough)?

Edited by Martin Pineault
Better translation

1 hour ago, Martin Pineault said:

hope fully I'm clear enough

I am afraid not. I could not follow this at all. I don't understand what your tables represents in real life (names like FTIME and STEPS are meaningless to me, and the fact that your screenshots use different names only adds to the confusion), and how they are related (or why they are related the way they are). And I don't understand in which table are the times you want to sum. I am not even sure from which table you want to sum them. It sounds like you want to have a subtotal in each portal row? In such case, you must have the start and end dates within the table shown in the portal (STEP???), either as calculation fields or to begin with, and use them in the relationship to the table where the times are. But that's just a wild guess.

This topic is 2522 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.