Bartek    0

Hi there,

I am making cutom import and export from/to excel documents.

Is there any way to merge excel cells in scribe?

I can easly find out which fields are merged when importing.

two nested loops and if second col or row is empty while reading i consider it merged.

Problem is while exporting.

I need to add new rows to excel documents and keep 1 column merged for each set of rows(like in sub summary but vertical).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Have a nice day.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By PedroAlex
      Good afternoon everyone.
      I need to open a .xlsx file by pressing a button
      I have tried with a script, where I establish a variable
      $ filename = e: \ Works \ Josram \ Presup \ AAVSA \ slopes 345 7 Apr 14.xlsx
      And using the command "Send DDE Execute"
      The service name = "c: \ Program Files \ Microsoft Office \ Office16 \ Excel.exe"
      But when you run it, it just does nothing
      Can someone tell me that I'm doing wrong?
      I don't need to import o export a file. 
      I only need, when i click a button Excel runs and open the .xlsx file
      Thanks in advance
      regards
      Pedro
    • By BugsyOhar
      Over the past ten years our organization have been using a PO database solution to store all purchasing information. Each year
      the layout would change to illustrate which year it represents. We would like to merge each of these databases into one for better
      searching capabilities. Is there an easy way to accomplish this task while still maintaining data integrity? Thank you!
    • By Menno van Beek
      When updating any 360works-plug-in it is deactivated after any update. Sometimes it does not even is replaced.
      I have created batch-scripts to shut off FileMaker and then remove any 360works-plug-in.
      After that my user(s) have to restart the application again and the new version of (any) 360works plug-in is installed correctly and activated automatically.
      I also use other plug-ins by Troi, Dacons en Goya simultaniously and these work perfectly fine and also will be updated and activated when a newer version is being installed. Only the 360works-plug-ins fail to update everytime.
      I use the script-step "Install plug-in file" so nothing exotic is done there.
      The problems occur on windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2008 and 2012. On the 32 and 64 bits versions (2012 - 64-bit only)
      Any suggestions or anyone else has the same trouble?
    • By Bartek
      Hi There,
      First of all many thanks to creators for amaizng plugin.
      What is the syntax for inserting images to excel?
      ScribeDocWriteValue ( “addImage()”; image ; page ; x location ; y location ; height ; width ) 
      Do not work for xlsx with error about invalid cell name (first parameter is function adn for excel it seams it is not recognized) for pdf works fine as in demo expample
      I tried standard syntax for excel where first parameter is table cell and second is image in container but it do not insert the image.
      Any suggestions?
      Thanks in advance.
      Bart

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.