FileMaker 18 crash with debugger

This topic is 1787 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I have RunScript function in ScriptMaster. It does work, but is crashing in FileMaker 18 debugger.

Faulting application name: FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced.exe, version: 18.0.1.122, time stamp: 0x5cc7476c
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.86, time stamp: 0x3fee4d7f
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x001133d2
Faulting process id: 0x12b4
Faulting application start time: 0x01d51241e3990fca
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\FileMaker\FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced\FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 411cb5d9-9ff7-4299-9bd3-41a06648b472
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

I will send bug to FileMaker, but maybe you can identify a problem in plugin?

TestRunScript.fmp12

Hello,

I opened up the attached solution and saw several missing functions in the scripts. This leads me to believe you must be using a custom plugin, probably one generated by ScriptMaster. If this is true, could you please reproduce the issue, locate the log file, and attach it to this thread?
If you'd like us to produce the issue on our end, I'll need a copy of your generated plugin, or a copy of your ScriptMaster solution you used to generate it so that I may generate the plugin on my machine.

This issue may be related to the plugin signatures required by FileMaker 18. We have some documentation about ScriptMaster and managing plugin signatures the link below.
http://docs.360works.com/index.php/ScriptMaster#FileMaker_18_Changes

If you're generating your own plugin, you'll need to download an unsigned version of ScriptMaster, and then sign the plugin you generate.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hello,

Thank you for the clarification. I was not able to reproduce the error on Mac, but I did reproduce it on Windows Server 2012 R2, 64-bit, on FileMaker 18 with ScriptMaster v5.2. I will consult with the developer on this issue and let you know what we figure out. Thank you for letting us know about this behavior.

This topic is 1787 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.