More multiple criteria portal problems

This topic is 7243 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

The purpose of the portal I am building is to show all payments that have not had a receipt generated. Each transaction has a payment status field called Accounts_Receivable which is a calculation with a text message result:

Case(((Amount_Due > 0 and Balance_Owing > 0) or (Members_Amount_Due > 0 and Member_Balance_Owing > 0)); "Amount Outstanding"; ((Amount_Refundable > 0 and Balance_Owing < 0) or (Amount_Refundable_Members > 0 and Member_Balance_Owing < 0)); "Refund Due"; ((Amount_Refundable > 0 and Balance_Owing = 0) or (Amount_Refundable_Members > 0 and Member_Balance_Owing = 0)); "Refund Issued"; "Paid")

The portal works off two fields - a field called Payment_Status_for_Portal which has a same drop-down list with the message options in the calculation shown above, and a Week_of_Year calculation field based that extracts the week from a Course_Date field. This is to restrict the portal list to one week's worth of entries. By changing the options in the Payment_Status_for_Portal field, the different Payment_Status items can be viewed in the portal. It worked fine with a similar portal that used Payment_Status_for_Portal as well as Month and Year but the Week_of_Year wasnt. I solved the problem by creating a field called Week_of_Year_Pipe which was just a calculation field = Week_of_Year and it started working when I used this second field in the portal relationship. I assumed that the relationship didnt like using a calculation result as a criteria. Im open to simpler/better ways to do this however.

My current issue which is related to the above is a two criteria relationship which shows all unreceipted or all unreceipted payments. This works off a calculation message field in a related membership DB(called Receipt_Status)_Message with results like "Receipt Not Issued" and "Receipt Issued" and a field with the same options as drop down items. The second criteria is an ID number (indviduals in one portal, companies in another). I can get the portal to work for several other types of payments (training, subscriptions) but when i create it for memberships payments it shows nothing at all in the portal. The calculationr esult issue mentone dabove doesnt appy as the ID numbers are just numbers and the drop-down options are just text.

Sorry about the long memo and hope the problem is clear.

This topic is 7243 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.