Records not found

This topic is 6654 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

This one is a strange one to me.

I have a budget file with several tables in it. These tables are related in various ways.

One of these tables is the lineitems table. Recently, my records started to disappear. At least, I thought they were disappearing. I look in the lineitems tables and I can see records that have been entered after 1/16/06. However, if I perform a find on those records, it says "no records match the criteria". This affects portals, everything.

So, I recovered the file thinking that would help. It did for a couple of days. Now, it is doing the same thing. I create a new record, go to the related portal which contains the line items. I type in a line item, everything looks fine, however, as soon as I click out of the portal, the item disappears. So I go to manually look for it - it's there, but it won't come up during perform find search.

I finally gave up and am rewriting the program. I did want to know if anyone had any ideas as to what could be causing this?

We are running FMServer 8 on a mac os x. WinXP and MacOsX machines are connecting to it. (20 users).

Thanks.

This topic is 6654 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.