IWP Server Ports 80 & 591 Configuration

This topic is 4131 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

We are a summer camp and will be deploying Parent Accounts through IWP and would like to use port 591.  The problem is I can't figure out how to configure Filemaker Server to listen on port 591.  Port 80 is being used so it makes sense to use the alternate - but how??  The firewall is configured properly to port forward 591. 

We have no problem accessing the IWP database on the LAN using port 80 (haven't been able to test outside yet - as I stated above port 80 is in use) but when I change the port in the IP address to 591 - http://LAN.ip:591/fmi/iwp/res/iwp_home.html - nothing.  

I have searched but I can't find where to configure ports in Filemaker Server.

Here is what we are using:

Windows Server 2003 - latest SP & build

Filemaker Server Advanced 12 - latest build 

Thank you!

Jim

Update:  My problem had nothing to do with a port conflict.   It was an IIS security setting where the Default Website (this is installed with IIS) -> Properties -> Directory Security tab ->  Ip address and Domain Restrictions had a denied access setting for 127.0.0.1 Once I cleared this and set all the Child dependencies to update to this setting (a dialog box will pop asking if you would like to update these dependencies) - boom smooth as silk.  Everything is working great now.  

I followed theses steps:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/248043

This topic is 4131 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.