Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Character showed to signal active vs inactive selection

DPaquin

This topic is 3498 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

By default (inactive) my checkbox are grey. When clicking on a checkbox the block is filled in green with a black coloured X demonstrating a selection has been made. I would like to replace the X by something else. 

For example, having the block in grey for inactive and everything in green (no black) X would be just perfect. I have been using the inspector with many combination and have not been successful. Could someone guide me in where to look to fix this issue I am having?

Thanks!

Daniel

Checkbox - selection.tiff

Are you talking about the aesthetics of this? Or the actual data value used to say that the checkbox is active or inactive?

Thanks Raybaudi - it worked.

ggt667 - aesthetics

I also created a script which loops through a found set of records assigning 0 or 1 values to facilitate when having multiple rows. I've included the not Get ( ActiveFieldContents ) function and it worked with a 1.

However, when running the script with a 0 value to set the flag as inactive it always stays green. There are no X in the middle but does not turn grey. Is this the proper way of doing this when lopping throughout a found set of records ?

Your help is GREATLY appreciated.

ONOFF.pdf

Could you explain this one:

Replace with calculation: Get(ScriptParameter) & not Get ( ActiveFieldContents )

Which is the ScriptParameter content?

Also: Replace Field Contents doen't need a Loop, it replace the value in all found records.

Something like this:

Set Error Capture [ On ]
Perform Find [
Specified Find Requests: Find Records; Criteria: CommandeOrdrePassage::N°Facture: “=$FactureNo” ][ Restore ]
If [
not Get(LastError) ]

Replace Field Contents [ CommandeOrdrePassage::commande_iPad; Replace with calculation: not CommandeOrdrePassage::commande ]

End If
Go to Layout [
original layout ]

I was happy to see the get(ActiveFieldContent) working when clicking checkbox individually.

Since there are situations where they're are many checkbox to activate or desactivate at the same time, I thought using a script would be better.

I then wrote a script where I pass a value of 1 for active and a 0 for inactive. I've added the no get(ActiveFieldContent) just as a try.

The expected result is to have all checkbox turning green when active and grey when inactive with one click only.

Thanks for noticing I did not need a loop.

This topic is 3498 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.