I am struggling : I have a script using 360Works_ScriptMaster.fmplugin functions. It used to run smoothly with FMP12 and 13. I had to update FMP and now the 360Works_ScriptMaster.fmplugin would not load. I have tried with both FMP14 and FMP15. The 360Works_ScriptMaster.fmplugin is not listed in the pref pane of FMP14/15, while — on the same machine (and the same java 8.121 version) — it is loaded. I have tried to have the file in these directories: /Application/ FMP FileMaker Pro 14 Advanced/Extensions or the ~/Library/Application Support/Filemaker/Filemaker Pro Advanced/14.0 (or 15.0)/Extensions.
No success. Could someone have a clue about my problem? Many many thanks in advance.
We have a script using the 360 Works plugin and it worked for a long time and know we get the message "No login methods supported!". The script is connecting to an exchange server with Imap. In the script we already use "forceTrust=True".
Is there somebody who has the same problem ?
I am trying to set up a database to calculate and report exhaust emissions from diesel engines and am stumped at Step #1: The infamous Entity Relationship Diagram!
I am looking at a few thousand engines and need to calculate how much of what kind of pollutants they kick out into the air. I have spreadsheets that list the Year of Manufacture, the horsepower, the serial number, how long the engine ran during a given year and how much fuel it consumed during that year. I also have some spreadsheets that list what the Emission Factors, usually expressed in pounds per hour operated or pounds per gallon of fuel consumed, for each of the two dozen chemical compounds I’m interested in tracking.
Those emissions are relatively simple to calculate: Multiply the Emission Factor times the number of hours operated (or times the gallons of fuel consumed) and we’re done. Except for the fact that the Emission Factors are based on the Year of Manufacture and, in some cases, the horsepower rating of the engine, so I have to circle back around to the Engine table: I don’t know how to connect the emission factor for, say, Arsenic to a specific engine, say a 154 hp Chevy made in 2014, based on that engine’s year of manufacture and hp rating.
So my ERD keeps looking something like this: Engines --->Emission Factors--->Engines or Engines ---< Emissions >---Emission Factors--->Engines
My computer keeps puking ones and zeroes all over my keyboard when I try either setup in my Relationship Graph!
The only other way I can think of accomplishing these seemingly simple calculations is to write a boatload of scripts with variables, but I’m not even sure I could come up with all of the combinations/permutations involved. And, unfortunately, I can’ even spell SQL, let alone know how to execute one of ‘em!
I have attached a (simplified) copy of the spreadsheets I currently use to better explain my problem. I hope one of you will find this to be mind-numbingly simple and explain how it should be done. Thanks very much for your time and consideration.
Engine Emissions Calc Sheet MOD for FMF.xlsx
My goal here is to write a database with tidier relationships than I've used in the past, so I'm intending to use discrete table occurrences of the same data. Here's the roadblock:
In layout 2_week_schedule, I have 14 portals that display a staff schedule (two weeks' worth) and can't be edited. My goal is that a logged-in administrator can click on the date field of any one of those fourteen days and go to a layout 1_day_schedule that is displaying the same information, though with more details and one day at a time.
The underlying table of each layout is the same, though the layouts are based on different TOs.
I wrote this with a script trigger in the date field in 2_week that fires a script to copy its value as date to variable $date, switch to the 1 day layout, and set the pertinent date field there to variable $date (and then commit).I don't know if it's my error, but I think of variables as being like my computer's clipboard - any value can be copied & pasted to/from. But the script fails with the message The operation could not be completed because the target is not part of a related table.
I did try a simple redundant relationship (connecting the two pertinent fields), but that was a hail Mary, and didn't do the trick anyway. Is there a better way to accomplish what I want? In short, I want administrator who's scrolling through the existing schedules to be able to look at any date where she wants to make a change, click on it, grab its contents, and be brought to a more flexible interface where its contents get inserted into a portal that will then show her the results.
This file is web-accessible, so I can post its address if it helps to see what I'm talking about.
Hi I'm trying to develop an interface between my filemaker database and a SOAP service. No where in the wsdl is there any authorisation so I believe I need to send my username and password before the SOAP envelope. I'm trying to do that with Scriptmaster but there are only three input parameters none of which appear useful for generating or inputting the HTTP authorisation Basic that needs to be in place. I can't see the fedex modules which may have had the parameters I needed. Can anybody help/advise or suggest another plugin I should use.
Many thanks for reading this.
Who Viewed the Topic