Sign in to follow this  
3Feathers

Removal of Selected Devices - Error

We seem to have some corruption in administration of licenses - see attached.

Is there a way to manually remove the Device Sync Data to free up licenses. 

We plan a reinstall/upgrade over the Xmas break so a quick fix here would suffice.

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 10.17.58 AM.png

Good Afternoon,

Resetting the Sync Data, should fix the issue. You can do so by right-clicking on the configuration name and selecting "Reset SyncData". You will need to redistribute offline files afterwards so make sure all offline databases are synced beforehand, so you won't loose any unsynced changes. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Stickybeak
      I have been running a document creation and management solution for 2 years.
      My scribe maintenance subscription ran out so I bought a new license.
      Boom the whole things has collapsed.
      Scribe is throwing errors when a field in the database does not appear as a merge field in the document the attached being a typical error.
      This solution is vital to my practice but 360Work have no taken 2 working days with no solution - not responding to my emails when I tell them that their work arounds aren't working.
      This was suggested "ScribeSetErrorCapture(true)" - but that does not even appear in my steps in the script window.
      Utterly frustrated.
      Help!

• By Lisa Mac
      When calling the function EmailSetBodyFile(url, 1) I receive the error - Java.security.cert.CertificateException No subject alternative DNS name matching conta.cc found. I was using the function to send a url that points to a constant contact page. I have done this many times in the past and can still successfully perform this function on other constant contact pages but not this particular one for some reason. https://conta.cc/2ug3M0P
      Any help??

Thanks!
    • By Christian Chojnacki
      Hello,
      we use your plugin Scribe for editing Excel files in our Filemaker solution.
      Since a few days we get an error message when calling the method "ScribeDocLoad" (see appendix) for newer Excel files.
      Older Excel files from the beginning of 2018 are not affected.
      So we wanted to ask if there might be a problem with the error in Scribe.
      We are currently using:
      Filemaker Pro Advance version 16.0.3.302
      Microsoft Excel 2016 Ver. 16.0.9029.2253 64-bit
      Scribe version 3.08
      In the appendix you will find an Excel file that throws an error message when opening with Scribe.
      With kind regards
      Christian Chojnacki
      Click to choose files
      Mappe1.xlsx

• By Stickybeak
      When I try to start FMP16 - since the latest update - I get an error message without any part of FMP appearing on the screen. There is a lot of data but the bit that caught my eye is this:
      Anybody else having or had this issue?
      Any known solution?
      Filemaker support seem to think its an Apple problem - something to do with my user account.
      Apple seem to think its a filemaker problem.
      Happy to supply the rest of the error message if required.
    • By Tim Cormier
      Since this morning we have been receiving an Error when trying to process credit cards using Plastic. Anyone else using Payeezy and experiencing this issue? Any suggestions?
      Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.