Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Troubleshooting with Merge PDF function (iText) withh the new version of scriptmaster (4.42)

This topic is 2917 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

• Newbies

Hi,

I have a little problem to run a Merge PDF with the new version of scriptmaster (4.42) and iText 5.5.5 on a Filemaker Pro 14.05 adv on windows 7.

With this 4.32 version it works: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30717534/M4.32.fmp12

However with this new version 4.42, the Merge PDF script fails: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30717534/M4.42.fmp12

I have tried to get help on another forum, but unfortunately for the moment we didn't found the solution. We arrived at the conclusion that it must be something by my side, but I cannot figure out what is the problem, as I tried on 3 different computers.

Could anybody try my files on a windows platform please and give me feedback please?

Does anybody have an idea how to fix it?

Thanks a lot

You have several problems:

I did indicate in the other forum that you did need the correct jar files, and this demo still does not contain them.

Get the latest iText jar

Get the two correct and latest bouncy castle jars for the itext dependency, one of the ones you have is not

Don't load the javadocs and sources, as that is pointless waste of time

The code is pretty much not optimised for Groovy, but works as it is on my system.

Working in Win 7  with FMPA 14.0.1 and Scriptmaster 4.42

ScriptMaster 4.2 moved to Groovy 2.4, there is almost certainly something in your outdated jar files which is incompatible.

This topic is 2917 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.