Server Maintenance This Week. ×

EasySync Error 201

This topic is 2184 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Had to step away from this for a while, but now back with it.

I have nailed up the two tables I want to sync, however, when try and sync, I get an error that reads

Attempt to push data has failed (The message received from the server was : "201")

I have two questions really.

I don't need to push data, as no data will be allowed to be changed on the 'mobile' side, can I disable this, if this is what the issue is.

What is a 201 error, and how can I identify which field is causing the issue?

Ok, so no matter what I do I just can't solve this, can someone point me to what I need to disable in order to not try and pull the data as in reality I just don't need to do this.

I tried to comment out just the 'Perform Script ["Push Payload"], but then it just seemed to get stuck on 'EasySync Is Go For Launch' and do nothing, so clearly I need to do more.

Thanks for that, however I have only two tables linked, both are named ES_Pull_TableName, yet for some reason I still get this error.  I pretty much un linked everything then re-did it, but it still happens and I just don't know why.

"EasySync supports both "push-only" and "pull-only" tables. To indicate that a table is to be pushed from the mobile device, but not pulled, use an "ES_PUSH_" prefix for the table occurrence's name. To indicate that a table is to be pulled from the host, but not pushed from the mobile device, use an "ES_PULL_" prefix for the table occurrence's name."

Try using all caps in your naming of these tables.

Seems that re-naming the tables ES_PULL_TABLENAME worked, it certainly moved on so it was requesting the payload, which is great, have to wait till Out of hours to test this fully now.

Thank you all for the guidance and help.

• 10 months later...

I'm getting a 201 error as well, but I know what is causing it.

What I am trying to do is have an unstored calculation field on the server and pull that field down into a regular number field. For example, I want to get the invoice total, without pulling down all line items into the client file.

I changed my TO to be ES_PULL_<table name> but I'm still getting error 201 that it cannot push the data.

Am I missing something?

This topic is 2184 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.