SC and Field Data together

This topic is 4555 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Bcooney,

This is possible, barring a few restrictions -- namely, sending an html would "require" 360Works' Email plugin. Before I begin diving into a lot of specifics, it would benefit me if I knew what exactly are you trying to do? I do not completely understand what you are trying to accomplish. If you are simply trying to display an image and a text field... tossing the necessary text fields on a layout seems like it would be the quickest "fix" for this. Alternatively, you may want to display a "custom" web viewer that contains multiple parts (image, text, etc). If that is the case, you would ultimately have to write your own html web page which would be pointed to by the Web Viewer and contain the html that would display your desired image and text fields -- probably having to query FileMaker for the data and SuperContainer URL path at which the image file is located, etc. etc.

So, if you could give me the rundown on what you're trying to accomplish... that may help give me a better idea and then I will be able to formulate a decent, but perhaps long-winded, reply.

Regards,

Yes B. And I seemed to have achieved the multiple parts by using:

"data:text/html," &

"<html>

<body>

This is text

<iframe src="http://173.77.157.239/SuperContainer/Files/PREF/Header"  frameborder="0"</iframe>

</body>

</html>"

This topic is 4555 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.