This topic is 3324 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am pretty sure this is a known bug in FMGo 13, however, I was wondering if anyone might have a work around.  

I am having an issue with list view in a simple FMGo 13 program.  Basically after about 20 or so records the input field of a new record disappears.  Scrolling the screen will almost always bring it back.

The program is pretty simple, 3 tables, 2 input fields scan and qty.  I made the program to help take our physical inventory.  The user is only interacting with the "scan" table.  The two fields are scan and quantity.  Basically I download the program into an iPhone and pair a socket scanner with it.  I have a script trigger that runs on object save on the scan field.  The barcode and based on a preference either a new record is created or the user enters in the quantity.  Everything works great until about 20 or so records are scanned, then the user can no longer see the input field on the bottom of the screen.  Scrolling up usually fixes this.  The program seems to work flawlessly if the layout is set to form view, however, obviously the user does not see the last few scans in this view.  

Like I said I have read that there are bugs in list view.

Can anyone suggest a work around?  

I figured out a way to do what I wanted.  I created a "view" table with globals and used a cartesian join to the scan table.  I made scripts to set the fields and used a portal sort by id ( descending ) to show the last few scans.  Seems to work great!!  Can not wait to do a spot inventory test.  

This topic is 3324 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.