Multi-file Navigation in IWP v7

This topic is 7328 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to test the new IWP capabilities of FMDev 7, so I went ahead and converted an FP5 solution and activated IWP on the converted files.

Everything works fine, however, I can't seem to replicate the navigation in the file system through my browser (IEv6.028 on Win2000). I'm using only Web-compatible script steps, but when I click on a button in my main file, it will not take me to any of the other DBs layouts in my browser.

What my scripts are doing is basically this: Upon clicking on one of the buttons, I call a script in the target file that brings up that DB's main layout and selects the window. It works fine on the client side, but not on the browser side.

Is this problem a limitation of the new schema (in other words, does IWP only work correctly on multiple tables but within the same file), or is there something I'm missing in my scripting that prevents me from navigating between my files?

On a related note, is there a way to capture (for debugging purposes) the actual command the browser sends (the rapidly flashing text at the bottom of the browser windows) upon clicking on a button?

Any input would be appreciated.

TIA!

Ben

FileMaker Version: 7

Platform: Windows 2000

This topic is 7328 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.