data URL & Web Viewer not playing audio : What's wrong with this code??

This topic is 5229 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello FaM - Hope you are well as we prepare for another 15" of snow.... on top of the 30" we got Saturday....

I am trying to make the web viewer use a flash player to play audio through the web viewer... The HTML code below works fine through Safari and Firefox directly (as an Open File), but will not play through the web viewer. Either the WV doesn't like something (like my code) or the WV just won't work with this.... I am hoping it's just my ability and not THE ability (of the WV)... Can you either see an error in my code (which, again works fine from a file), or point me to another player (flash or otherwise) that will work through the WV. If you open the code from a file, and have your speakers turned on, you should hear right away some awesome piano music (my son's debut Christmas album - btw, the music really is awesome...). All the links are pointing to the hosted web page (html, not a FM website - albeit that's the direction I am going)... Anywho, thanks for a moment of your time.... Royce

Das Code ----- (Zip attached)

Website is http://www.gabrielwhitepiano.com

Audio2.html.zip

This topic is 5229 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.