Server Maintenance This Week. ×

open url within tab without open new window of internet explorer

This topic is 4628 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hi to all,

I have 1 query related to "back to IWP login page instead of home page of iwp.actually my requirement was like that...i have created 1 php page and using it on url it direct opens my application in login page.i just put that login page url in php code text.

Now problem is that when we enter into application it works according of iwp functionality.

when i click on exit application button it close application and go to home page of iwp where all iwp files shows....

Problem:

for solution i just put script step "open url" and gives the my php page url.in this case my open page of application still open and open my login page onto next internet window.i just want it close my applcation from open explorer and go to my php page.meant to say just url of my open application it paste my home page php url so that file will close and i will redirect to my home page of url.

Thanks in advance,

Perhaps this will help, from the FM IWP Guide, p. 14:

In order to prevent a custom home page from loading into the Instant Web Publishing layout frame when a user logs out via a script or a session times out, the following JavaScript should be added to the head section of the iwp_home.html file:

if (window != window.top) top.location = "/fmi/iwp/cgi?-home";

You can set top.location to the home URL or any other URL.

• 3 weeks later...

This topic is 4628 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.