Server Maintenance This Week. ×

URI callback problem getting values into FM go

This topic is 3974 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

I am trying to use FM Go to initiate a payment procedure with a financial app. Through callback I want to get the result of the transaction back into FM Go.

This process works fine, except for the fact that I do net get the result back into FM. I have used the barcode solutions I have found on this forum as an example. I have tried both the get script parameter and the variable option. Also tested both FM Go 11 and 12.

Here is an example of the URL I generate (in the application it is properly URL encoded, here I have used the original characters to  improve eligibility).

The Adyen app returns the following URL (I have deleted some info returned to improve eligibility)

script=process_var&expiryYear=2016&....&cardScheme=7&%24Data=result&checksum=48&.........

AS you can see the app returns result=APPROVED, the URL also contains the script and the variable I defined. The script in FM Go gets triggered through the callback. However the script does not write the actual result into a field, but the word result. So the place holder in $Data is not replaced by the actual result.

Any ideas on why this is not happening (or why this is not possible) would be appreciated.

Joost Kingma

This topic is 3974 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.