Server Maintenance This Week. ×

Printing labels Multiply issue on FMP6 & Windows 7

Elkpodemiami

This topic is 3139 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.

Hello All,

The company I work for uses small "Termal Transfer" printers in order to print the labels for the products they sell.
Some of the printers used are: Zebra TLP2844, Zebra ZP200, Zebra ZP455, Okidata LD630T.

I'm currently testing with the OKIDATA LD630T which is the one I have available now but the issue is happening with all the other printers as well.

Here's the issue, In windows XP everything works fine, when the script to print multiple labels is triggered the print dialog comes up, they put the quantity of prints needed and the system prints those labels.

The company had to upgrade the OS to Windows 7, so we installed FMP 6 on those workstations but now when they press the print button and set the quantity the printer will print that quantity X the quantity.

For example, user wants to print 1 label, the system will do this 1 x 1 = 1 label, 2 labels: 2 x 2 = 4 labels, 3 labels: 3 x 3 = 9 labels, and so on.

I don't know why the system is behaving like this, might be a problem with windows 7, as far as I could test the printer works well, i setup the printer properties, printed from other programs on it based on the label size and everything works fine. The problem is on Filemaker.

These are the specs I use:

Printer: OKI LD630T
Label Size: 2.25 W x 1.25 H (inch)
Filemaker Pro 6 / Filemaker Pro 6 Developer
Windows 7 (32 bits)

I would really appreciate if someone could lead me to possible troubleshooting or maybe some other information you need in order to help I can provide.

Thanks in advance.

This topic is 3139 days old. Please don't post here. Open a new topic instead.